Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Disney Fun ...

I Remember since childhood we all have grown up watching those mickey mouse cartoons aired in DD on Sundays or getting some cartoon Video cassettes ,Whatsoever we had limited choice of those cartoon characters to fantasize compared to present channels .I still love those fairy-tales which starts with 'Once upon a time.... ' note and ends with 'They lived happily ever after'. Even now Tom & Jerry tickle my bones and make me forget all tensions .


Recently Facebook had this wonderful theme of changing our display pics to our favorite Disney characters which made me browse and get some Disney character quotes  and trust me felt like getting those dvd's and watch them over and over again.Going to share few here ,Have fun !!













These are modern form of Disney characters ,really funny




No comments:

Post a Comment